Monday, August 16, 2010


It has been almost a month since my last update. I have been keeping myself busy with new pieces and thanks to this wonderful couple, Sammy and Jack, they have kindly offered to sell my jewelry at an upcoming Japanese School Fair this Saturday.

This is such a wonderful opportunity and I am all excited.

Here are some pieces added to my treasures ...



About Me

My photo
I have always been a great fan for craft and I love to do small projects. One of my dreams is to have a small room filled with all kinds of craft materials, ribbons; wrappers; cloth; buttons; stationery; different collections of beads; charms; chains .... I started making my own jewellry a year ago and fell in love with it :O) Em's Treasures, provides me a platform to share with friends and people who love making or shopping for handmade jewelry. I hope you will like my little treasures. Cheers