Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Handmade Necklace by Em's Treasureszoom
Handmade Necklace by Em's Treasures Handmade Necklace by Em's Treasures Handmade Necklace by Em's Treasures Handmade Necklace by Em's Treasures

Necklace
IMG 988 @ S$15

A bird on a tree admiring the season of Sakura.

- Length of chain 35.5inch / 90 cm
- 2 sakura flower beads and a turquoise glass bead
- bird on a tree charm

**Duplicate available upon request

About Me

My photo
I have always been a great fan for craft and I love to do small projects. One of my dreams is to have a small room filled with all kinds of craft materials, ribbons; wrappers; cloth; buttons; stationery; different collections of beads; charms; chains .... I started making my own jewellry a year ago and fell in love with it :O) Em's Treasures, provides me a platform to share with friends and people who love making or shopping for handmade jewelry. I hope you will like my little treasures. Cheers